UPSC Recruitment 2020: Application process begins for various posts at upsc.gov.in, check vacancies here – education
UPSC 2020 Recruitment: The Union Public Utilities Commission (UPSC) has invited online applications for recruitment in front of 35 openings for various positions, including Grade III Public Health Specialist, Assistant Professor, Tutor, Medical Officer, staff nurse and assistant director. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at upsc.gov.in on or before December 3.
Details of vacancies:
1. Public health specialist grade III, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare: 17 vacancies
A recognized MBBS degree. Postgraduate degree or diploma in the corresponding specialty or superspecialty.
At least three years of experience in the specialty in question after obtaining the first Postgraduate degree or 5 years of experience in the Specialty after obtaining the Postgraduate Diploma.
2. Assistant Professor / Mr. Tutor, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare – 01 vacancies
Master of Nursing from a recognized University or equivalent. (ii) Registered nurse and midwife.
Approximately 5 years of experience in Nursing of which 3 years must be in Teaching in Public Health or in Nursing Service (depending on the nature of the assigned functions.
3. Medical Officer, Farakka Dam Project, Department of Water Resources, River Development and Ganges Rejuvenation, Ministry of Jal Shakti – 02 vacancies
A recognized medical degree and two years of professional experience.
4. Nursing staff, Farakka Dam Project, Department of Water Resources, River Development and Ganges Rejuvenation, Ministry of Jal Shakti – 02 vacancies
Passed the 10 + 2 exam from a recognized board or university; and (ii) Diploma / Certificate Grade ‘A’ (three years) in General Nursing and Midwifery or Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing from a recognized University or Institution. Registration with the Indian / State Board of Nursing.
5. Deputy Director of the Ministry of Tourism: 13 vacancies
Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
Three years of experience in the field of public relations or advertising or administrative work, including two years of experience in the field of tourism and hospitality in the Central Government or the State Government or the territories of the Union or Public Sector Companies o Universities or recognized research institutions or semi-governmental, statutory or autonomous organizations or recognized educational institutions or listed private organizations.
Desirable: Diploma or Certificate of a foreign language course (other than English) for a minimum period of six months.