UPPSC Regional Inspector Recruitment 2020: Apply now for technical inspector posts – education
The Uttar Pradesh Public Utilities Commission (UPPSC) has invited online applications for recruitment against 28 vacancies for the regional (technical) inspector position. The online application process began on November 3 and will conclude on December 3. The last date to receive the online fee payment is November 28. Applicants can apply online at uppsc.up.nic.in.
(1) Must have passed the High School Exam of the Board of Secondary Education and Middle Education, Uttar Pradesh or an exam recognized by the government as equivalent thereto: and
(2) (i) A diploma in Automotive Engineering (3-year course) or
(ii) A diploma in Mechanical Engineering awarded by the State Board of Technical Education (3-year course) or
(iii) Any qualification in any of the previous disciplines declared equivalent, by the Central Government or the State Government: and
(3) At least one year work experience in a reputable auto shop that performs repairs to light motor vehicles, heavy duty vehicles and heavy duty passenger motor vehicles equipped with gasoline and diesel engines
(4) You must have a driver’s license that authorizes you to drive motorcycles, heavy vehicles, and heavy passenger vehicles.
(5) Must have a thorough knowledge of Hindi language written in Devanagari script
Pay Scale: Matrix Level – 7 Rs. 44900-142400 / –
Age Limit: Candidates must have reached the age of 21 and must not have crossed the age of 40 on July 1, 2020, that is, they must not have been born before July 2, 1980 or after July 1, July 1999.
(i) Sections not reserved / economically weaker / – Exam fee `200 / – + Online processing fee` 25 / – Other overdue class; Total = 225 / –
(ii) Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe – Exam Fee `80 / – + Online Processing Fee` 25 / – Total =` 105 / –
(iii) Disabled – NIL Exam Fee + Online Processing Fee `25 / – Total =` 25 / –
(iv) Ex-Service Man – Exam Fee `80 / – + Online Processing Fee` 25 / – Total =` 105 / –
(v) Dependents of Freedom Fighters / Women – According to their original category
UPPSC Regional Inspector Recruitment: Study Program
Exam subject and program:
(1) A document on the Highway Code, the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988, the Central Motor Vehicle Regulations, 1989, and the Uttar Pradesh Motor Vehicle Regulations, 1998. (60 brands: 2 hours)
(2) A presentation consisting of a question on the following topic: (i) Maintenance and upkeep of motor vehicles; (ii) Main factors related to road safety; (iii) Minor and major repairs of motor vehicles (iv) Mechanism and operation of diesel, gasoline, gas and dual fuel engines. (v) Model revision and routine service. (vi) Vehicle, air and noise pollution.
(120 marks: 3 hours)
(3) Suitable for motor vehicles. (100 points)