The Uttar Pradesh Public Utilities Commission (UPPSC) has invited online applications for agricultural services recruitment in 2021. There are a total of 564 openings for Group A and B positions. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at uppsc.up.nic.in.
The online application process began on December 29, and the last date to apply for positions is January 29, 2021.
GROUP – A (written exam followed by an interview)
1. District Horticultural Officer —-B.Sc. (Agriculture) /B.Sc. (Horticulture) degree.
2. Main government. Food Science Training Center / Food Processing Officer —B.Sc. (with Chemistry as a subject) or B.Sc. Training Center / (Agriculture) followed by a two-year Associate Postgraduate Course in Fruit and Vegetable Technology from the Government Institute of Food Processing and Technology, Lucknow or any other recognized institute, or M.Sc. (Food technology) / M.Sc. (Food preservation) /M.Sc. (Food Science).
GROUP B (written exam only)
3. Senior Technical Assistant (Agronomy Branch) —- Postgraduate in Agronomy.
4. Senior Technical Assistant (Botanical Branch) — Postgraduate in Agro Botany or Plant Reproduction with Origin Sciences or Postgraduate in Botany with a specialty in Genetics or Plant Reproduction.
5. Senior Technical Assistant (Plant Protection) — Postgraduate in Entomology or Phytopathology or M.Sc. (Plant Sciences) with a specialization in Entomology or Phytopathology
6. Senior Technical Assistant (Subdivision of Chemistry) — Postgraduate in Agricultural Chemistry, Soil Sciences, Soil Conservation.
7. Senior Technical Assistant (Development Branch) — Postgraduate degree in the field related to agriculture
The positions that have the pay scale of Rs 9300-34800 / – Pay Grade Rs 4600 / – (Revised Pay Scale Level-7 Pay Matrix 44900-142400 / -) to Rs 15600-39100 / – Pay Grade Rs 5400 / – (Revised Payment Scale Rs 56100-177500 Pay Matrix Level-10) are included in the above mentioned exam
Candidates must have reached the age of 21 and must not have crossed the age of 40 on July 1, 2020, that is, they must not have been born before July 2, 1980, or after July 1, 1999. The upper age limit is relaxed for five years for applicants in reserved categories.
(i) Unreserved / Economically Weaker Sections / OBC – Exam Fee Rs. 100 / – + Online Processing Fee Rs. 25 / – Total = Rs. 125 / –
(ii) Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / Ex-Military – Exam Fee Rs. 40 / – + Online Processing Fee Rs. 25 / – Total = Rs. Sixty-five/-
(iii) Disabled – NIL Exam Fee + Online Processing Fee Rs. 25 / – Total = Rs. 25 / –