Nureca, which had filed its preliminary papers with the Securities and Trade Board of India (Sebi) in November, bought its observations on January 11.
PUBLISHED ON FEB 14, 2021 08:15 PM IST
Nureca Ltd will open its three-day preliminary public providing (IPO) for subscription on Monday, February 15, virtually a month after it obtained the approval of the Securities and Trade Board of India (Sebi) to boost ₹100 crore via public difficulty. The corporate, which owns the Dr Belief model, can be bought within the worth band of ₹396-400 a chunk of the face worth of ₹10 every.
Nureca, which had filed its preliminary papers with Sebi in November, bought its observations on January 11. The capital markets regulator’s observations are crucial for any firm to launch public points like IPO, follow-on public provide (FPO) and rights difficulty. Nureca’s income has grown almost 60% from March 2019 to March 2020, in keeping with a report. Nureca raised ₹44.55 crore from two anchor buyers on Friday.
Nureca, which is a house healthcare and wellness merchandise firm, sells its merchandise via its personal web site and on-line channel companions corresponding to e-commerce gamers, distributors and retailers.
Here’s what you could find out about Nureca’s IPO:
1. The problem will shut on February 17, 2021.
2. Nureca plans to boost ₹100 crore via the problem, which features a reservation of shares value ₹1 crore for its workers, who will get shares at a reduction of ₹20 a share.
3. Traders can bid for at least 35 fairness shares and in multiples of 35 shares thereafter and as much as 14 heaps.
4. As much as 75% of the online difficulty can be reserved for Certified Institutional Consumers (QIB). And, as much as 10% for retail buyers and the remaining 15% for the non-institutional class.
5. Proceeds of the problem can be used for funding incremental working capital necessities of the corporate and basic company functions.
6. The corporate additionally expects to boost its visibility and model picture amongst present and potential prospects and the creation of a public marketplace for fairness shares in India via the itemizing.
7. ITI Capital is the only book-running lead supervisor to the problem.
8. The fairness shares can be listed on BSE and NSE.
(With PTI inputs)
Thanks for subscribing to our each day publication.