LHMC B.Sc Nursing admit card 2020 released at con.lhmcee.nta.ac.in, here’s direct link – education
2020 LHMC B.Sc Nursing Admission Card: The National Testing Agency (NTA) published on Sunday on its official website the admission card for the entrance examination of Lady Hardinge Medical College and Associated Hospitals, New Delhi. A notice has been uploaded on the agency’s official website.
Candidates who have registered for the entrance exam can download their room tickets online at con.lhmcee.nta.ac.in.
The agency will conduct the entrance examination for admission to B.Sc. (Hons) Nursing Course on November 20, 2020, in various centers. The exam will be conducted in computer-based test (CBT) mode
“In case of any difficulty in downloading the admission card or discrepancy in the data it contains, candidates can call any of the NTA helpline numbers: 0120-6895200, 8287471852, 8178359845, 9650173668, 9599676953 and 8882356803 or write to NTA at con.lhmcee @ nta.ac.in ”. read the official notification.
Candidates are advised to keep the following in mind:
• The Admission Card is provisionally issued to candidates, subject to compliance with the eligibility conditions.
• The admission card will not be mailed.
• The candidate must not mutilate the Admission Card or change any entry made on it.
• Issuance of the admission card, however, will not necessarily signify acceptance of eligibility, which will be further discussed in the later stages of the admission process.
• Candidates are advised to keep a copy of their admission card in good condition for future reference.
How to download the 2020 LHMC B.Sc Nursing Admission Card:
Visit the official website at with.lhmcee.nta.ac.in
On the home page, click on the link that says “Download admission card”
A new page will appear on the display screen.
Enter your credentials and log in
LHMC B.Sc 2020 Nursing Admission Card will be displayed on screen
Download the admission card and print it out for future use.