DU PG Admissions 2020: Important points candidates should know – education
DU PG 2020 admission: The University of Delhi will begin the online registration process for admission to various postgraduate courses on Wednesday November 18, 2020 on its official website.
Candidates can apply for DU PG Admissions 20202 under the first merit list online at du.ac.in from November 18-20, 2020. The last payment date is November 23 (until 11:59 pm).
Important Points Candidates Should Know About DU PG 2020 Admission:
1. The varsity team will have PG 2020 admission for 54 graduate courses.
2. All applicants whose end-of-course results have been declared by the University must update their grades on their board. Applicants whose final year qualifying exam result has not yet been reported should wait to update their grades.
3. The admission list will be prepared based on the result of the entrance test conducted by NTA.
4. Merit-based admission is awarded only to the applicant who has completed the qualifying examination of the University of Delhi.
5. The admission list will be prepared based on the notes entered by the applicant in the portal. Delhi University students under Choice Based Credit System must calculate their percentage using the formula given on their dashboard.
6. Delhi University students who have applied for entry-based admission only will also be eligible for entry into merit-based admission.
7. In the event that the result of the qualifying examination has not been declared for the tied applicants, admission to that seat will be kept on hold.
8. Candidates may apply for admission under the 2nd list of merits from November 25 to 27, for which the payment deadline will be November 30.
9. Classes will begin on December 1. However, admission under the merit list will be held from December 2 to 4, for which the payment period will be December 7.