AP EAMCET Counseling 2020: Andhra Pradesh State Counseling of Higher Education (APSCHE) started the online counseling process for candidates who have qualified AP EAMCET 2020 on Friday. Qualified and eligible candidates seeking admission to BE, B.Tech or Pharmacy courses can register for online counseling process starting October 23.
Candidates must pay the payment of the processing fee prior to enrollment, after which their certificates / documents will be verified by APSCHE. All candidates from the first to last rank can pay the processing fee from October 23 at apeamcet.nic.in.
Fee- Rs. 1200 / – (for OC / BC) and Rs. 600 / – (for SC / ST)
Document verification schedule:
10-23-2020 — From rank 1 to 20000
10-24-2020 — From the range 20001 to 50000
10-25-2020 — From the range 50001 to 80000
10-26-2020 —- From the range 80001 to 110000
10-27-2020 —- From rank 110001 to last rank
Presentation time: 9 am every day.
Candidates must attend the certificate verification at the nearest helpline centers and, after verification, proceed to enter the option.
Certificates that candidates must present:
(All original certificates and two sets of Xerox copies)
1) APEAMCET-2020 range card.
2) APEAMCET-2020 Room Ticket.
3) Memorandum of Trademarks (Inter or its equivalent).
4) Proof of date of birth (SSC or its equivalent memorandum).
5) Certificate of transfer (TC)
6) Certificate of studies from VI to intermediate
7) EWS certificate valid for the 2020-21 year from MeeSeva for OC candidates who want to claim reservation in the EWS category
8) Certificate of residence of the candidate for a period of 7 years prior to the qualification exam (Inter exam or its equivalent) in case the candidate does not have institutionalized education.
9) Parent’s certificate of Andhra Pradesh residence for a period of 10 years, excluding period of employment outside Andhra Pradesh of Tahsildar in respect of non-local candidates.
10) Integrated community certificate, in the case of BC / ST / SC issued by the competent authority.
11) Income certificate of parents from all sources issued as of 01.01.2017 or white ration card (the name of the candidate and the name of either parent must be reflected on the ration card) those who claim reimbursement of the registration
12) Certificate of local status (if applicable), i.e. a candidate who emigrates to any part of the state of Andhra Pradesh from the state of Telangana from June 2, 2014 to June 1, 2020 or earlier, will be considered as the local candidate in the state. from Andhra Pradesh.
13) Candidates claiming the reservation under NCC / Sports / PH / CAP must bring the original certificates.
“Regarding candidates whose data is incomplete / unverified, the registration tab will not open and a message saying that their certificates are not verified, please contact the nearest Helpline Centers for certificate verification. These candidates should visit the nearest helpline center and obtain the certificates. and proceed to the options entry ”, says the official notice.